Bucyrus Precision Tech, Inc. is a leading supplier of automatic transmission shafts for the automotive industry. We are seeking a self-motivated, innovative, quality-focused, hands-on associate to join our team as an Accounting Assistant Manager. The main function of this position is to manage the day-to-day, general accounting and the regular update of the company’s financial records while ensuring compliance with GAAP. If you have the following, then we would like to talk to you:
- Minimum 5-7 years’ experience in accounting required and 1-3 years’ experience in a manufacturing environment a plus.
- Experience with A/R, A/P and audit functions.
- Knowledge of corporate tax filing, fixed assets and G/L.
- Understanding of month-end closing procedures, financial analysis and cost modeling is required.
- Analyze financial operations and estimate future revenue and expenditures.
- Proficient in Peachtree, FAS, Excel and MS Outlook.
- Knowledge of Employment Law, FLSA, and worker’s compensation practices helpful.
- Experience with policy development, administration and associate relations desired.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to handle confidential information.
- Associate Degree in Business, Accounting or equivalent experience required.
Salary will be commensurate with experience. BPT offers a comprehensive pay and benefits package including: medical, dental, vision, life, 401k and a clean, safe work environment. Fax or email resume, including salary requirements, or apply in person at:
Bucyrus Precision Tech, Inc.
200 Crossroads Blvd.
Bucyrus, OH 44820
Fax: 419-563-9951 Email: HR@bptus.com
Equal Opportunity Employer
Bucyrus Precision Tech, Inc. is looking for self-motivated, innovative, quality focused, hands-on associates to join our production team. If you have the following we would like to hear from you:
• Strong work ethic
• Excellent attendance
• Production Machining background a plus
Starting wages for entry level Production Associates:
• $12.33 per hour (starting rate)
• $13.33 per hour (12 months)
• $14.33 per hour (24 months)
• $15.33 per hour (36 months)
• $16.33 per hour (48 months)
Requirements for Employment:
- Must be (18) years of age or older.
- Must be willing to work overtime.
- Must be willing to travel overseas for training in Japan (up to 4 weeks) if asked.
BPT offers a comprehensive pay and benefits package including: medical, dental, vision, life, short/long term disablility, and 401k.
Hiring consideration will be given to Crawford Works members. For more information about Crawford Works, go to http://crawfordcoworks.com